Tuesday 4 September 2012

Friend's Birthday

I managed to get into my craft room this afternoon, making the most of a rare day off, getting "stuff" ready for school starting back tomorrow.  I would love to say that I designed this card, but that would be an outright lie.  We made this card (or rather one similar, and much better, in craft class last week, check out www.valentines-crafts.com to see how it's really done!) but I thought it was something different with a lovely gate fold opening so I tried to re-produce it for a friend's birthday tomorrow.  The back (and front) of the card, of course is from my Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge, but in class we used a giant nestie and the patterned paper is from SU.



Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see you recreating a workshop card..very pretty indeed! xxx

    ReplyDelete