Monday 11 March 2013

Neighbour's Birthday

Firstly I must apologise for not posting on here for so long, I have no reasonable excuse but I've been nagged to get something posted, so here goes.  The other day I realised at the last minute that it was my neighbour's birthday and I didn't have a suitable card.  If the truth be known, I probably had one of a dozen suitable cards but I just felt I wanted to make something fresh, so nipping into my room I grabbed some co-ordinating bits and this is what I threw together.....




The card is a 6" square to which I mounted some orange patterned card stock, yes, it does actually have a pattern on it, but it doesn't really show up in the picture.  The frame is from Craftwork Cards which I chalked over and the two messages are pre-printed, again from Craftwork cards and mounted upon a scalloped oval and a scalloped circle, both made with a SU punch that seem to fit perfectly.  The flower was from a pack I had, but can't remember who they're by, with a diamante stuck in the middle

Believe it or not I didn't even use my cricut to make this card!

1 comment: