Monday 20 January 2014

Anniversary Card

I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted a card on here.  I promise I have made some, I just haven't been very good at posting pictures of them on here.  Let's hope I do better this year than I did last year.

Anyway, in a couple of weeks' time it is a neighbours Wedding Anniversary so I thought I'd make them a card.  I wish I could say that I came up with the idea for this card, but unfortunately I didn't,  I was wondering through Google and came across a picture of something very similar and so, yes, I lifted it.




I hope you like it, because I do.

Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Yay you blogged!!!!!! :) I love your card, it's really pretty.
    Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the card jane really pretty,

    ReplyDelete