Wednesday 19 November 2014

Wedding Anniversary

Well, just look at me, two posts in the same day!

It was our wedding anniversary last week and as you all know it's really hard to make a card for a man, but I needed to make one, so after a trawl through the internet, I found a card that I really liked, however, I think it was actually a Christmas card but as we had a winter wedding, I thought with a bit of tweaking it would be suitable for a male anniversary card, and this is what I made....


The original card was on the front page of CraftsULove website and it was a Penny Black stamp, but as I don't have it, I had a rummage through my Cricut cartridges and I found this one on the Heritage cartridge which was quite similar, so I thought it would do.

I used some Tea Dye Distress ink and the chocolate Stamping Up ink pads to make the two tone background.  I'm not the best inker but I had a go anyway.  The two birds were also in the Heritage Cartridge.  I love this card, it suited my purpose perfectly. I may even make some of these as Christmas cards, but not with two birds.

Thanks for looking

x

No comments:

Post a Comment