Wednesday 27 June 2012

Birthday Card

It's one of my best friends' birthday on Friday so I thought I'd better make her a card.  I recently went to The Glitter Pot and they are/were having a sale selling off their ex-demo stamps and I found this really cute rabbit holding an armful of hearts, it was probably an Easter stamp but I thought it would do for almost any occasion when you need to send love, so I bought it and had to use it.  There was no label on it, but someone had written "embraceable" on the back, so maybe this is the name of it, but couldn't say.



I thought I'd make an S-fold card as I hadn't made on in a while and reached for a Craftwork Cards paper pack called "Very Merry", I think it was a Christmas pack, but the paper still fitted for a birthday card so I carried on.  The round birthday sentiment is by Craftwork cards and the scalloped punch matting it is by SU.

Using my Cricut Elegant Edges cartridge I cut the oval scallop and shadow at 4.5" which covers the 4" oval scallop that's directly below on the inside of the card.  I stamped the inside with a mini clear stamp by kaisercraft.


I must get it in the post in the morning and I hope she likes it.

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she'll love it! I really like that backing paper xxx

    ReplyDelete