Friday 8 June 2012

Birthday Card

Well, tomorrow is the birthday of two friends and as they don't know each other, I thought I'd cheat and make the same card for both of them (look, I've had a very busy week and didn't have time to get original, so I cheated), the card I have made, you workshop ladies will recognise from earlier in the year when we made something (very) similar for mother's day, so here is the card....


I used the SU stamp set 'A Rose Is A Rose' and stamped the foreground of the large rose onto plain yellow card stock and created my background patterned paper.  Using So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie I stamped the flowers.  I used the Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge I cut the white label and inked the edges in the same ink.  Then I decorated the inside in the same way....


Yes I know I cheated, but I have been very busy this week, but I think it turned out quite well.

Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh..It's truly beautiful!!! Rose is a Rose is still my all time favourite stamp set! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card yellow and green are best friends :)

    ReplyDelete