Sunday 24 June 2012

Get Well Card

I've been very fortunate today and have found time to play in my craft room, that's in between waiting for coats of paint to dry in the bathroom!  I have been popping into my craft room and started playing with various bits of paper and then going back to do another coat of paint when the last one was dry, plus there was football on this evening, so that was another 90 minutes I could escape to my craft room!

 I thought I'd better make a get well card for my cousin who has just had a foot operation so I made this easel card...


The green mat and the patterned card stock came from a 6 x 6" SU paper pack that I had, I used a Martha Stewart edge punch for the scalloped edges, I found the frog on my Cricut Every Day Paper Dolls and gave him some goggly eyes!  The flowers came from Papermania that I found in my stash and thought they were lovely.  All edges have been inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dyes distressing ink.

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Glad you managed to find time to get in the craft room..what are you doing painting though??..isn't that a mans job?????!!!???..lol..

    Fab card btw
    xxx

    ReplyDelete