Monday 7 May 2012

Baby Card

I've been very lucky this weekend, I managed to get into my craft room again today which was fortunate as I remembered I needed to make a new baby card for a work colleague.  I cheated a little bit as I used my computer to print the background with the baby details and then reached for my New Arrivals Cricut cartridge to do the baby.  The baby's face is stamped using a Peachy Keen Everyday Faces stamp and is mounted on an action wobble so when you flick it, it wobbles all over the place, they're great.


I loved it so much that I made another two, another blue one but just with the words "Baby boy" instead of the baby details and anther blank one in pink....


These cards are so simple to make, but I hope effective too.  Hope you like them x

1 comment:

  1. lovely cards jane, you are so good at explaining your products, I just stick em on!

    ReplyDelete