Friday 4 May 2012

Football Fan Birthday Card

As I was leaving work last night my boss asked me if I could bring in a birthday card this morning for a colleague's birthday, this would not normally be a problem, but last night I was going out (to my craft class) so I had about half an hour to make something. As you fellow crafters know, designing a card takes way longer than actually putting it together, so I reached for my trusted Cricut (you will quickly notice this is a recurring theme, I just love my Cricut, it's an amazing machine!) and using my "Boys Will Be Boys" cartridge I made this football card.

Unfortunately, yes, Cricut is made by an American company and therefore they insist on calling football soccer, not ideal but I was on the clock.  The top part of the card, i.e., the football and the word is actually mounted on an 'action wobble' so the top part wobbles.  The card is a deckle edged 8" x 8" as I had to make it big enough for everyone at work to sign.  I stamped the inside with "it's your birthday, whether you like it or not!"

I hope you like it and feel free to leave me your views! Thanks for looking x



No comments:

Post a Comment