Friday 25 May 2012

Wedding Card

Tomorrow I'm off to a friends' wedding and this is the card I made for them....




The text was done on my Craft Robo, I inserted a pink gel pen instead of the cutting blade and it's very glittery and rather pretty!  The oval in the middle is actually cut out but it looks like it's been stuck on top - in fact that would probably be easier next time!  I can't remember who the stamp is by but I stamped it a few times on different colours and the wedding dress is decoupaged, but that doesn't really show in this photo.

I hope the happy couple like it x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Have fun at the wedding..perfect weather for it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a pretty card jane. can you show me where joshs blog is please i would like to see the cards he has made. thank you jane, from sofie xx

    ReplyDelete