Sunday 13 May 2012

Valentines Colour Combo Challenge #3

I can't believe I actually forgot about this weekly challenge! I just happen to see Valentine's website and saw it, so I hot footed it into my craft room and dragged out my stash of Stampin' Up card stock and pulled out sheets of Old Olive, Night of Navy and More Mustard, well, at least I hope those are the colours I pulled out as they're not labelled!

Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the stamp I used, but if I remember, I'll look it up and amend this post!  I also used my Cricut Elegant Edges (no surprise there!) and did the frame, also matching the inside of the card with the same frame.























Hope you like it

x

2 comments:

  1. Your cardstock is not labelled????!!! SHOCK HORROR!!! We really need to get you more organised don't we???!!!..lol. Glad you found time to play along with the challenge, I love the card - I think the stamp is a fizzy moon one??.

    It's sooo cool you now have a blog..I love seeing what you've made. Don't forget to post pics of the notepads you made for the school fete - I wanna see them all!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jane i love the stamp. we need to get the others on blogs jane x

    ReplyDelete